Narva 9-32 Volt Heavy-Duty L.E.D Work Lamp Flood Beam – 3000 Lumens
A powerful and versatile work lamp featuring a compact design and multi-position bracket allowing it to be mounted and tilted on any angle. Fully sealed (ip68) with an in-built deutsch® connector for uninterrupted wiring and a powder coated die-cast aluminium housing
- Reviews (0)
narva’s commitment to on going product testing, both in-field and within its own facilities, ensures continued product improvement and expansion. These work lamps fall under the industrial strength category. Boasting korean engineering at its finest, they continue to deliver unrivalled lighting performance and reliability, with nothing but the best and broadest range of work lamps available on the market today. Features include:
- industrial strength brackets: purpose built to handle the most extreme environments, like forestry and mining. These industrial strength work lamps, boast a super-tough 5mm thick powder coated stainless steel multi-position bracket that suspends the lamp for the ultimate in shock and vibration resistance. The electric blue heavy-duty rubber spacers further isolate the lamp offering increased dampening and impact absorption. Tested to withstand vibration up to an astounding 8.6G.
- radio frequency interference- free: all narva heavy-duty/industrial strength l.E.D work lamps have been specifically engineered and manufactured to ensure the lamps meet or exceed the requirements of the australian communications and media authority (acma) for electromagnetic compatibility (emc). This ensures that narvas premium l.E.D products will not cause any unintended electromagnetic interference (emi) with radios or communication equipment, ensuring reliable, clear communication systems operation.
- market leading warranty: boasting operational life in excess of 50,000 hours, these work lamps utilise the latest ultra reliable, high output l.E.D technology. This, combined with an extremely tough, fully sealed (ip68) die-cast powder coated aluminium housing, virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens and industrial strength heavy-duty isolated mounting system gives total user confidence no matter the job at hand. Backed by narvas industry leading 7 year warranty for l.E.D failure.
- 4 X 10 Watt High Powered 'Cree' L.E.Ds
- Virtually Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- In-Built Deutsch&Reg; Connector
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Current Draw: 2.1A At 12V, 1.25A At 24V